Calling all Londoners and commuters to use their creative skills to show our app in action. No need to be a professional; all you need is the TUBR app on your phone and some creativity!
Our mission is to get London moving again with our new travel planner app. We give a snapshot of station crowding levels for the next hour so you can view a real-time snapshot of crowding levels for a specific station and identify when stations are least likely to be busy. With TUBR, you can plan ahead for the least crowded times to travel, get specific information about your journey and provide journey feedback to improve predictions for our community. We can't wait to see where TUBR takes you!
How to participate
1. Download our app for free on the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Use your imagination and creativity to come up with a unique photo/video/reel/tiktok with our application in use.
3. Upload your submission via this form.
Terms and Conditions
- All entrants must live in London or take the London Underground.
- Download our application and include it in your submission.
- You can submit as many entries as you want.
- 10 finalists will be selected and tagged on our Instagram page for votes.
- The post with the most likes at the end of the voting period will be the winner.
Competition Opens: 7 May
Competition Closes: 21 June
Finalists Announced: 24 June
Voting Week: 24 June - 3 July
Winner Announced: 4 July
£50 cash prize to first place. Runner up prizes to be announced.
#london #publictransport #competition